- Coding, design and layout of a website or an application
- Must be a graduate of Information and Technology, Computer Science or any equivalent course.
- Work experience in related fields is an advantage.
- Ensures the effectiveness of training modules
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science any other related courses
- Preferably with one year relevant work experience in Training and Organizational Development, and Employee Engagement
INTERNAL AUDIT ASSOCIATE
- Audits and writes reports
- Conducts process review for compliance audit.
- Secures and manages the documents needed for verification of inventory transactions and operational manual.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any related business course
- Must have at least one year relevant work experience in Audit
- Responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website or an application
- Must be a graduate of Information and Technology/Computer Science or any equivalent course.
- Assists the Cost and Budget Department in creating accurate and timely financial record for the organization.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or nay related course
- At least 1 year relevant work experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Must be proficient in intermediate or advanced Excel
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Responsible for maintaining an effective online presence of the company through social media management and program content creations.
- Must be knowledgeable in managing various social media platforms
- Must be creative and up-to-date on the latest trends in social media
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills (English & Filipino)
- Must have strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Technical expertise in completing detailed plans, schematic diagrams and specification for new/expansion projects involving buildings, facilities & structures.
- Must be a graduate of BSIT-Drafting or Architecture
- Must have at least six (6) months to 1 year of relevant work experience in drafting
- Preferably with TESDA certificate or CAD School Certificate
HEAVY EQUIPMENT DRIVER
- Can operate heavy equipment with a capacity of more than three (3) tons including backhoe, bulldozer and boom trucks, closed vans and etc.
- A graduate of a vocational course or an under graduate
- Must have at least one year of experience driving both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Must be a holder of a valid Professional Driver’s License with restriction 2,3 and 8.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Research, development, production technology, quality control, packaging, processing, and utilization of food.
- Must be a graduate of BS Food Technology, Food Science, Food Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have relevant work experience in R&D and process documentation
- Evaluates, recommends and formulates swine and poultry feed formulations,
- Establishes raw material and feed database
- Conducts feeding in laboratory and other related trials
- Conducts farm visits and monitors poultry and swine farm performance related to feeds
- Troubleshoot feed concerns such as but not limited to: error mix, feed related farm concern.
- Must be a graduate of Animal Science ,or Animal Husbandry, preferably, with Major in Animal Nutrition or related discipline
- Must have relevant work experience in feed formulation
- Conducts planned and/or spot visits for QA audits of the assigned business unit(s) in agreement with the established company inspection diagram, guidelines and measures in all stages of the audit progression;
- Performs strict adherence to the parameters and guidelines defined in the Engagement Letter during the audit procedures to ensure proper evaluation of the reliability and integrity of data and information.
- Facilitates timely preparation of complete and accurate analysis, appraisals, recommendations on audit findings and results for the review of immediate superior
- Must be a graduate of BS Food Technology, BS Biology, BS Agriculture (Animal Science) or related course
- Implements comprehensive programs, policies, procedures and processes controls
- Ensures approved quality parameters are met during receiving of raw materials, value added meat production and packaging
- Must be a graduate of BS Food Technology, Food Science, Animal Science, Biology and related courses
- Relevant work experience in the same field is an advantage